Monday, September 04, 2006

Kade is here!!!





Well he is finally here. On Monday August 28, 2006 at 6:27pm, Kade Matthew Girton was born! He weighed 8 lbs 15 oz and was 20in long. We ended up having him the non-conventional way, emergency c-section. So things were a little scary for us right at the beginning of his new life. Nate was able to be in the delivery room, and then he got to take him down to the nursery to give him a bath and do the footprints for the baby book. Meanwhile, I got to see him for a second, and had to wait to finish the surgery! So here Nate and I are as new parents!!

1 comment:

Jon and Kristyn Ritner said...

FINALLY!! I have been dying for some pics! OH he is BEYOND adorable!! We lost power because of tropical storms and I don't think you ever received my initial e-mail. I am going to send it again. So proud of you mama! Love you!