Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas with the Stenzel's

This year was a first in many ways for us...Obviously our first year as parent's, our first year in our new house, and with the first house comes our first year to host Christmas. Nate and I hosted both families for Christmas this year. We loved it. Our house is all open, so there is so much room. No more cramming everyone into one room. We pulled the furniture back and SPREAD OUT! Sorry Girton family I was a lazy mom and didn't take any pictures at our Christmas, don't feel bad these are the only two I took at the Stenzel Christmas! Kade got a radio flyer wagon from my parents so I had to take a picture of him in it in front of the tree. Kade slept through opening presents. Nate and I can't wait til next year when he is actually excited about Christmas!


No comments: